Solved

Using the Timestamp date from a custom in a klaviyo flow to send

• 9 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi,

We are manually importing purchases made into store into our Klaviyo account. Each order comes through with the associated timestamp which coincides with the time that the order was placed (its not the exact time but that doesn’t matter):

I want to use this timestamp in a klaviyo flow so we can send an email 6months/1 year / 2years after the purchase as part of our re-engagement strategy. 

When I try to setup a flow with the Flow Trigger Date Property to be the Timestamp of the sales_recipet, there doesn't appear to be a way to add this timestamp as an attribute anywhere in klaviyo. Is there anyway to use this timestamp in a flow?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 12 September 2022, 23:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Nick_rackattack

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Love that you’re creating a re-engagement strategy from in-store purchases! 

Typically, our winback flows aimed to re-engage lapsed customers are metric-triggered flows that start with the ‘Placed Order’ metric and then have additional flow filters and time delays. I would follow a similar strategy for this, but instead of using a date-based trigger, use your custom metric ‘Sales Receipt’ as the event trigger and respective flow filter  as seen below in our help center documentation’s screen shots. 

Additionally, I’d suggest checking out these additional Community threads for more insight into winback flows! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor