Solved

Variant Email Triggers

• 18 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi 

We have coffee products set up as variants with 10, 30, 100 pods. I’m looking to trigger replenishment emails flows on different timings based on the different variant purchased. How can derive triggers within shopify data that are variant (not product/item) specific?

icon

Best answer by David To 18 October 2021, 21:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @RWater,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

Similar to the strategy explained in our Creating a Product-Specific Flow Help Center article of using a trigger split to direct customers down a specific path, you’ll want to use a Condition split as opposed to a trigger split with the definition of “What someone has done, Order Product at least once in the last X timeframe where variant equals X”. You’ll want to use a conditional split rather than a trigger split to have access to the Ordered Product metric as this metric would record more product specific information and is triggered for every product ordered. With this metric you can drill down to the product variant that was ordered to create your multiple branches and paths in your flow each with different time delays associated with them. 

I’ve also explained this further in a similar Community post recently as well as in several other Community posts which I’ve included below:

In addition, I would also recommend taking a look at our Creating a Replenishment Flow which offers a great overview of how to create a replenishment flow!

I hope this helps!

David