Solved

View Campaign Analytics and Hour Sent Times

• 23 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

Can I view an analytics report of hour opened of every campaign in a favourite frequency time?

For example can I view in the last 2 week what is the hour opened email of my target?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 23 November 2021, 21:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Vincenzo Cassese,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding campaign analytics!

One of the quickest ways to determine the best times to send your Newsletter Campaigns is by navigating into your campaign and the Overview tab, which should be the very first. There you will see the Campaign Overview Reports Analytics, which will show you all of the analytics around the campaign.

You can also hover with your mouse over the Analytics graph to see a more in-depth view of OpensClicks, and Placed Orders. From here you can see times as well.
?name=Screen+Shot+2018-12-11+at+9.48.20+AM.png

By checking this view report on a couple of campaigns  you have sent, you should have a good sense of when most of your customers are opening and engaging with these emails. If you want to take it a step further, you can A/B Test various Campaigns or Flow emails to further see when your customers are most likely to open their emails. We have a ton of help center documents that talk about how to A/B test, I can link them below for you:

We also have documentation regarding our Available Campaign Analytics that I would recommend getting familiar with so you know what tools and data you have access to.

In addition, to figure out best times aside from A/B testing I would recommend trying Smart Send Time tests as a guide to figure out best times to send a campaign or flow. We also have documentation on understanding your test results to help grow your brand and increase performance! 

Hope this helped and thanks for being a part of the Community!
Alex