Solved

Waiting leads not increasing

• 19 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I have created a flow which triggers a Welcome email based on the value of a specific custom property (“Level”) of the email recipient member. The flow triggers the email after 8 hours of adding the member to a specific list.

While adding members to the list manually, I add the standard properties and save the member details. Then I edit the member details and update the custom properties. 

After doing this, the “Waiting” count in the flow analytics does NOT increase.

Kindly assist.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 19 September 2022, 23:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @Vishy ,

Welcome to the Community.

I think the main cause is that you have a flow built out with filters already in place. This means that when you do add someone to the list, then the user wouldn’t be added to flow since at the time they are added to the list, they technically don't qualify for the flow because they don't have those custom profile properties already in place. I would take a look at this article about list triggered flows and how contacts move through a flow.

All the best,

Alex

Badge +1

Hi there @Vishy ,

Welcome to the Community.

I think the main cause is that you have a flow built out with filters already in place. This means that when you do add someone to the list, then the user wouldn’t be added to flow since at the time they are added to the list, they technically don't qualify for the flow because they don't have those custom profile properties already in place. I would take a look at this article about list triggered flows and how contacts move through a flow.

All the best,

Alex

Thank you Alex. I was able to see the subscribers to my email list after a while. It seems that when filtering is done based on custom fields, they are added to the email distribution list after sometime.