Solved

Webhook for Unbounce

• 7 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hello there

I set up a list in Klaviyo and added the webhook to Unbounce and changed the required field to (email) but not receiving the form submissions.

I have a question about the list id.  When I add the webhook to unbounce do I change the last part of the URL to the list Id I want them directed to?  Or do I use the URL just like it was given to me when generated on Klaviyo integrations page/instructions?

2nd part of question-

It was working fine a few days ago and since then we changed the ‘reply to’ email address.  Could this be something that would interrupt the integration?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by caroline 13 January 2021, 01:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Paulo Bucked IP,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

At this time the integration between Unbounce and Klaviyo only supports adding customers to a single list. 

One workaround to this would be allowing each of your Unbounce forms to be passing a custom profile property to Klaviyo. Even though contacts filling out an Unbounce form would still be added to a single Klaviyo list, this would allow you to create segments of customers who are being added to this specific list which can be identified by the custom property being synced. This would allow you to track which Unbounce signup form these contacts originated from based on the custom profile property.

One such segment example would be “If someone is or is not in a list, Person is in Newsletter list AND Properties about someone, Unbounce Form Source equals Form A”. This would capture contacts who ended up in the list being synced to Unbounce and filled out the Unbounce form being identified as Form A. You can create as many segments as needed to capture as many of the Unbounce form you have. 

I’ve previously highlighted a similar strategy in the below Community post that may be helpful:

Hope this helps!
David

Badge +1

Hello Guys! I just did the integration with unbounce however this integration only allows me to connect with one Klavivyo list.

Is it possible to add something to the webhook so i can have multiple unbounce forms tied to different Klavivyo lists/segments? 

Badge +2

Thank you. I got it corrected.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi there,

The URL should be copied and pasted into your Unbounce webhook settings as-is.

Changing the reply-to address should not interrupt the integration. Can you confirm that the email address field is mapped to “email”? (As our help center article points out, “If this is mapped to any other value -- such as "your_email" -- Klaviyo will not be able to recognize this property as an email address and the webhook will get dropped. Also, mapping is case-sensitive and "email" should be formatted in lowercase.)

Best,

Caroline