Solved

Welcome Flow not working

• 28 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi Team

I set up a flow which triggers when someone subscribes to my newsletter via a shopify pop up. I cannot seem to get it to send out my newsletter straight away, or at all actually.

Any tips or problems to look for?

Also, have found Klaviyo support terrible since sign up, is this something i should get used to? Am based in australia, even allowing for time differences i cannot get replies?

icon

Best answer by Dov 29 September 2021, 16:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hey, are you using a Klaviyo sign up form popup to collect emails?

Also, as a best practice, turn off Smart Sending on the welcome email:. https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002779311-Guide-to-Smart-Sending-in-Klaviyo#flows7

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Jeff,

Thank you for sharing this question with the community.

I am very sorry to hear about your trouble receiving support. This is certainly not something you should get used to, we are always more than happy to assist you with a timely reply. We are also continually expanding our support team and timezone coverage to best serve our customers all over the world. I am glad that you came to inquire in the community and I am more then happy to help you get this squared away.

In addition to @Mailbox Manny’s suggestion, I recommend reviewing other potential reasons for your issue and the solutions, outlined in the thread below: