Solved

Welcome Series Problem-Not Receiving the Welcome Email

• 2 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi Klaviyo,

I set up a pop-up email and welcome email. But when I subscribed with a totally new email address, I did not receive my welcome email but a subscribe confirmation email. Here are the screenshots of the setup. 

What I set up

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 5 April 2022, 22:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Charlene 

Thank you for such a great question, happy to help with your welcome series flow!

The number 1 issue most people have is that your signup form is redirecting to a different list than what you are using for your welcome series flow. I would check what list your signup form is directed to by selecting the signup forms tab on your dashboard. This will show you the forms you have created and what list it is attributed too. Most likely the default of “Newsletter” was the list customers were being added too, which is different than the Subscribers list you showed above.

Check that out and let us know if that is was the issue!

Badge +2

Yes, I think I might have chosen the wrong list. But I was unable to change the trigger. Should I create another list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Charlene 

Unfortunately you will either have to change the signup forms list or create a new flow with the correct list as the trigger.