What are some abandoned cart tactics/examples that our Klaviyo Community has thought up?

• 13 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi there Klaviyo Community,

(New to Klaviyo) I’ve been thinking about how to salvage whatever’s that left of my Abandoned Order on Shopify. On Klaviyo, it is reported that my store currently has a

36.7% open rate
9.7% click rate
7/221 order rate/successful delivery

Is this data any good? Open to any ideas to hook my customers back! Examples would be great!

Dov 2 years ago

Hello @Cr.oompp,

First and foremost, welcome to Klaviyo! We are thrilled to have you as a part of our community.

Those are solid numbers, and there is always room for improvement :) I always recommend reviewing our blog which contains a vast knowledge-base for Abandoned Cart-related content. For example, we have some tips specifically here on improving Abandoned Cart subject lines with strategies and examples. And here with specific tips on re-targeting customers using industry best practices. You’ll find another another great blog article here with more tips and examples.

I also recommend having a look over our marketing resource on Abandoned Cart statistics. In addition the the statistics, also included in there are some key strategies and takeaways.

Finally, I suggest searching our help center and the community for further insight and guidance from other members of the Klaviyo family who have had success using Klaviyo’s abandoned cart flow.

I hope that’s helpful and thanks for being a member of our community!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Cr.oompp,

First and foremost, welcome to Klaviyo! We are thrilled to have you as a part of our community.

Those are solid numbers, and there is always room for improvement :) I always recommend reviewing our blog which contains a vast knowledge-base for Abandoned Cart-related content. For example, we have some tips specifically here on improving Abandoned Cart subject lines with strategies and examples. And here with specific tips on re-targeting customers using industry best practices. You’ll find another another great blog article here with more tips and examples.

I also recommend having a look over our marketing resource on Abandoned Cart statistics. In addition the the statistics, also included in there are some key strategies and takeaways.

Finally, I suggest searching our help center and the community for further insight and guidance from other members of the Klaviyo family who have had success using Klaviyo’s abandoned cart flow.

I hope that’s helpful and thanks for being a member of our community!

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello @Dov 

Thank you so much for the reply! Am thrilled to be part of the community as well.

Huge help for the tips and examples, will go through each of them with gusto. Will come back with questions if i have any! 

Cheers!