Solved

Where do I access Chat support if I'm a paying customer?

• 19 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I just sign up forKlaviyo, created my first newsletter.. Ready to be send but I still have technical issues, questions and need someone who can check ‘all is set-up right’ to be send…
In the last weeks when I had question (to be sure I will try Klavyio) the support Customer was awesome, and since I’M paying, it’s really difficult to have response! So is there a chat?
Thank you for your help!

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 20 August 2021, 00:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Fanny ,

Welcome to Klaviyo! It’s great to hear you’ve gotten your account setup and created a newsletter as well!

We offer chat for customers on paid plans between 9am – 5pm ET Monday through Thursday, and 9am – 4pm ET on Fridays.

To access chat, click the account dropdown and select Chat.

When clicking in the upper right hand corner in your Klaviyo account, open the dropdown menu, then click the third item in list for Chat, should you have Chat support access.

You can also access live chat after clicking Support and searching the Help Center. If you do not see the answer in your search, click Start Chat under Chat with Support.

Some ad blocking software or browser add-ons may prevent the chat option from appearing in your account dropdown menu. If you're on a paid plan and you're experiencing difficulties accessing chat, try disabling any ad blockers or browser add-ons.

If the problem persists, reach out to our Customer Success team by clicking Support > Send a Message instead.

Hope this helped and thanks for being a part of the Community!

Alex