Solved

Why am I still receiving automatic replies from people when I'm using a "noreply" email address?

• 15 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
  • Contributor III
  • 5 replies

Sorry, I just wanted to add that the emails that we are getting are being sent to our “Sender Email” address and not to our “Noreply” email address. Even though it is set up properly.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 18 July 2022, 16:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @JoH

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing this, happy to offer insight!

Are you referring to the Out of Office Automatic Replies (and the likes) you received when sending marketing emails to your recipients? You’re probably being sent ot your sender email because that’s the email your campaigns are sent from. If that is the case, then Klaviyo does not have control over them. You would need to reach out to your inbox service provider, e.g. Gmail to ask for instructions to configure such option. You can refer to this example here  to filter out Automatic Reply emails from the inbox service provider Gmail. 

Hope this helps! 

-Taylor 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thank you Taylor. I will forward this to our IT department and maybe they can help out.