Solved

Why are my flows = not getting delivered?

• 19 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

My Campaigns are running properly but my flows are not getting delievring specifically abondend cart and browse abonded cart flows. These are not getting delievered from klaviyo. Please help me sorting this problem. 

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 19 October 2022, 14:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +29

Hi @Maria Batool 

Thank you for posting your question in the community. 

To help troubleshoot what might be going on can you share a little more about what is happening (or not happening in the account)?

When you say the cart and browse flows are not being delivered from Klaviyo, you are seeing customers entering the flows, emails are being sent, but they bouncing or not being received by recipients?

Or, are users not entering the flows at all? To check this, go to the Analytics > Metrics section from the left-hand navigation. Search for Checkout Started and Viewed Product in the Metrics section. I’ll want to confirm you see those events are firing. 

Depending on your feedback, there might be a couple of areas to troubleshoot to get the emails working correctly. 

Please let me know and I am happy to help!

@In the Inbox 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Maria Batool

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

@In the Inbox asked some awesome diagnostic questions here to asses what might be going on here. Once you’ve answered some of his questions (along with maybe a screenshot) we will be able to discuss this more thoroughly. Is this a new account? One additional thing I could think of is that no one has taken these flow trigger actions i.e. hasn’t started a checkout or viewed a product yet. Additionally, can you confirm that you have installed your viewed product snippet and can confirm the metric is tracking properly? 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +2

I am also having similar issue with my Browse Recovery Flow. If anyone can help me out what the issue is and how to solve it? Thank you