Solved

Why are there very poor wait times in support - always?

• 14 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Please could someone contact me from klaviyo to discuss the really poor wait times for customer service - today was 3 hours in total to resolve a flow issue

Why does a premium service have such poor customer service?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 15 July 2022, 19:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @cghef,

My apologies for this experience and thank you for sharing your support experience here! I’m sorry to hear that you had a longer wait time then desired, and then additionally had to come back to ask another question about the same flow after your hours of work. Our team is definitely aware of these longer wait times and are presently working on changes to reduce them, but I can definitely understand the frustration! I’m glad to hear you’ve found a solution and were able to learn about the importantance of the different options when back-populating your flows. I’d additionally read through these similar customer question about back-populating to gain more insight!

It seemed you were eager for more educational resources so I’d love to provide some extra for you based upon your questions raised in your support inquiry! 

Hope these help gain more understanding and strengthen your Klaviyo skills! Our Community is also a great space to learn from others questions and conversations through troubleshooting and sharing best practices together.

-Taylor