Solved

Why aren't photos populating in my order confirmation email?

• 24 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge +2

I am creating a customized Order Confirmation email and am able to input all syntax for order number, item name, quantity and price, but not the photo. The photos are simply not showing up, but when I click the space in preview, it takes me to the photo.

When I set up the abandoned cart with the template, the photos of abandoned cart items appear, but not in this email. Please help! 

icon

Best answer by caroline 25 March 2021, 21:13

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @soukraco,

Can you provide a screenshot which shows the link to the photo in the “Preview” section?

About Using Event Variables to Personalize Flows

Best,

Caroline

Badge +2

Hi Caroline - Thanks fo checking in! Attached is a screen shot of the link. I’ve tried every single link associated with “images” in the Preview, and nothing shows up. Pauline 

Badge +2

Here’s another screenshot of when I preview. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @soukraco,

What event is this flow triggered by?

Caroline

Badge +2

Hi Caroline! When someone placed an order. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @soukraco,

It looks like the syntax of the product image URLs is different from what you’re entering in the template. From your template it looks like you have two options in terms of URL, either the variant image URL or the non-variant image URL.

Best,

Caroline

Badge +2

Hi Caroline - Thanks so much! I was able to figure this out with your help. I really appreciate the time you’ve put in to answering my question. Pauline 

Badge +1

Dear Klaviyo Community,

I am experiencing the same issue mentioned above. When I set up the abandoned cart with the template, the photos of abandoned cart items appear, but not in the “Order Confirmation” or “Order Shipped”. Could anyone help me with this?

Thank you!

Lam