Why can't I see who purchased what products anymore?

• 8 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Does anyone know where you can find who purchased what products from an email campaign after the newest update? I used to be able to see that, but I cannot find it for the life of me this morning. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @sarah.g,

If you haven’t had a chance to to take a look already, @JennM has an excellent breakdown of the new navigation interface in the Community post below:

Additionally, the recent UI changes was only for general navigation for the interface found on the left hand side of the UI. There hasn’t actually been any changes pertaining to how your campaign dashboards should look like. I think it would help if you provided more details to what exactly you were looking to access. 

In my opinion, the easiest way to see which products were purchased that would be attributed to a specific email would be either creating a custom report or by using filters to break down the Placed Order event further under the metric’s tab.

I hope this helps!

David 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I looked under the placed order tab and I wanted to generate a report back to June, can I do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @sarah.g,

I don’t see any reason why you wouldn’t be able to generate a report based on the Placed Order events in June. 

If you haven’t had a chance to already, I would suggest taking a look at some great resources we offer on building and using custom reports to generate a report based on your Placed Order events based attributed to emails in June:

David

Badge

You might be able to restore a non-consumable purchase, such as an upgrade to a pro version, an extra feature in a game, or a subscription:

1. Open the app that you used to buy the item.
  2. Look for an option to restore. You might find it in the app's store, main menu, Settings menu, or Options menu.
  3. Source site