Solved

Why Doesn't My Dashboard Performance Doesn't Match My Campaigns Revenue?

• 3 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi All Who Are Interested,

So I’ve recently had this issue where in the month of February, my monthly campaigns shown on the dashboard in February doesn’t match up to my individual campaigns (if i claw it from my campaigns tab). There is a slight discrepancy in the last campaign that I’ve sent. Therefore the numbers do not match up.

Any help on this would be good.

Thanks all and have a wonderful week ahead.

-Cerwin

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 4 March 2022, 00:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Cr.oompp

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Glad to offer some insight here with this discrepancy! 

A couple reasons of why this happening come to mind. I would ensure that your conversion metric is aligned and that the timeframe viewed is the same within the campaign and on the performance report. 

For instance, when you look at your dashboard reporting, what time metric does it say? If it says “View by Last Month”, as it’s the first week of march, that dashboard reporting would only hold the revenue for February, not February and March. However, when navigating to your Campaign Tab, the total revenue would show, meaning February and March hypothetically. This could potentially explain the discrepancy you see!

Hope this helps! Thank you for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @Cr.oompp

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Glad to offer some insight here with this discrepancy! 

A couple reasons of why this happening come to mind. I would ensure that your conversion metric is aligned and that the timeframe viewed is the same within the campaign and on the performance report. 

For instance, when you look at your dashboard reporting, what time metric does it say? If it says “View by Last Month”, as it’s the first week of march, that dashboard reporting would only hold the revenue for February, not February and March. However, when navigating to your Campaign Tab, the total revenue would show, meaning February and March hypothetically. This could potentially explain the discrepancy you see!

Hope this helps! Thank you for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Hi Taylor,

I selected the month of February on the Dashboard. But there is still a discrepancy starting from 24th February onwards. Most of my campaigns after the date are lower compared to my campaign page. Any thoughts on how to level them correctly?

Thanks a bunch,

-Cr.oompp

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Cr.oompp

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re looking at on the dashboard that shows the exact data for feb 24th that still looks off or are you looking in your Analytics page > Revenue > Attributed Message > February Campaign? 

Thank you!

-TAylor