Solved

Why is a Error 500 showing when I try to schedule a campaign?

• 30 October 2021
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I’m trying to send a regular email campaign, but every time I click “REVIEW” to schedule it, I’m getting an error message on the page. It’s read in the tab “Oops (Error 500)” and then the page says “Something is amiss. We're on it. The address you asked for didn't work for some reason.” 

I’ve never had a problem before. Anyone else having issues or has an idea why it’s happening??

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 1 November 2021, 16:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @HelloAwesome

Welcome to the Community and thanks for sharing your question with us! I’m sorry that you’ve experienced issues with sending your campaign, would love to help. 

Whenever an Error 500 Message pops up when trying to send a campaign, it could be one of three issues: 

• potentially a bug and our team has already been notified
  • It might be a temporary issue, log out and log back in as well as clearing your cache & cookies
  • There might be an error in your email template that is preventing the campaign from sending 

Often times, this message occurs because there is an error in the template editor, such as invalid syntax or tags that don’t belong or are incorrect. These will appear as red messages in your template or you can go into each block in your template and attempt to save the block. If there is an error in your template, it will prevent you from saving a block.  However, if you have investigated your template and can confirm this is not the issue, I would then recommend logging out and back into your account as well as clearing your cache & cookie. If you have tried all previous options and the issue still exists, I would  reach out to support as this might a bug that that they can confirm and investigate further for you. 

Please let us know what the issue might be after reading the template editor documentation and walking through these steps! 

Thanks for sharing your question in the Community! 

-Taylor