Solved

Why is this flow skipping over certain users?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
  • Active Contributor I
  • 15 replies

Hey friends! :) So I was going through and checking my flows and realized that the Unengaged flow is skipping a lot of profiles. I am hoping you might be able to tell me why it’s skipping so many...and what is happening to those profiles…? Are they being suppressed at the end of the flow?

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 6 July 2022, 06:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@Vbeebs 

Yeap, I guess they did something (I guess opened or clicked some email) and got removed from the unengaged segment and that is why they were skipped...

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@Vbeebs 

Click on one of the emails, than on the left side click on skipped, new page will open and there in the top around 6th place you will see skipped. When you click on it it will tell you how many people got skipped because of what reason. I see you have smart sending turned on so it is possible that that was the reason but I can’t know for sure you must check this on your own.
And are they getting suppress property it depends why they were skipped, were they skipped because of flow filter or email filter (like the smart sending is), and to be sure you can click on the update property field and it will tell you how many profiles got updated in last 30 days or if you click on view all activity it will show you the whole number for over all time.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hey Bobi! Thank you for that! :) I checked and it seemed like the first email skipped the majority due to smart sending being enabled, however, the following emails were skipped because “Skipped: Person No Longer In List”

I am assuming if that is the case, that this person clicked on an email they received and exited the Unengaged segment they were previously in. This to me is what makes sense for them no longer being in the Unengaged List :)