Solved

Custom Preference Management Page

• 19 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello, my company wants a custom preference page, for customers to choose which emails they receive, and I’m having trouble with it. This is my first time trying to do it. Could I please get some help? I have read through this forum and I’ve done a lot of google searches. I haven’t been able to find a solution.

We are currently using the default preferences page. When I go to that page and update the form and click submit, I can see the changes in my Klaviyo profile under the Information section. So I know our current form is working.

As a test, I went to our current preference page and viewed the page source and then copied everything. Then I went into Hosted Pages and created a new file and then I pasted everything into it. I clicked save and then preview. From there I made changes to the form and clicked submit. I saw the confirmation page, so I know the form is submitting. Then when I go to my profile and look under the Information section I don’t see any changes there. It is the exact same form as our current one that is working fine. The only difference is that I am trying it from the Hosted Pages section.

The same thing happens if I copy the code from the Klaviyo custom preferences guide. I paste it into the same place and then when I preview and test it out, it doesn’t work.

Any ideas? Let me know if you need any more info. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Dov 20 May 2021, 16:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @preston,

Thanks so much for sharing the steps that you have taken already, and exploring the Community for some solutions.

The Hosted Pages feature is meant to provide a blank slate for developers or code-savvy marketers. At this time, Klaviyo does not currently offer services to help modify or build out this page. With that said, it would be great to hear from other Community members who have ideas or experience coding their own custom page. If you still have questions or would like further assistance, I recommend looking into our partners page to find a partner that can assist with building out this page.

Also, find below a link to our Community post on tips for hiring the right Klaviyo partner for your business:

Thanks and have a wonderful day.