Solved

Integrate custom product catalog via XML HTTP

• 5 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi Klaviyo Community! We have a non-standard ecommerce store and feed our product catalogs through datafeedwatch.com. I have the product data feed in XML RSS (HTTP) available but can’t figure out how to integrate that into Kalviyo so we can use product blocks, etc.

Ideas?

icon

Best answer by caroline 5 February 2021, 01:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi there,

Are you able to host the XML at a URL rather than as an RSS?

An RSS can be imported as a data feed; however, using the XML as a product feed instead (which you can do once it’s hosted at a URL) will enable you to use product blocks and product recommendations.

Best,

Caroline

Badge +2

Hi Caroline, I do have it hosted at a URL currently so it can be grabbed that way. I just can’t figure out how to get it into Klaviyo. I’m thinking maybe the feature is not on my account?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi there,

If you privately message me the URL and your account ID I can get that set up for you.

Best,

Caroline

Badge +1

Hi Caroline we would like to do the same thing (I think).  We would like to bring into emails a piece of data for each product.  Right now Klaviyo is only importing the product name, we would also like to import the brand.  We have the data, but don’t know how to bring it into Klaviyo.  Please help!

~Alex