Solved

Integrating Klaviyo with Woo Commerce

• 17 April 2021
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I have been trying for the past two days to get this to work and I am becoming very frustrated. I followed the step by step video on how to integrate klaviyo and woo commerce. I keep getting the error “the klaviyo extension is uninstalled or unavailable”. I have read solutions given to others in this forum such as disabling caches, uninstall and reinstall plug ins, use a different browser, etc and NOTHING is working. Does anyone have any other suggestions? 

icon

Best answer by Dov 20 April 2021, 21:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @ELDuncan,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community. And thank you @julie.accardo for your input.

@ELDuncan another community member had the exact same issue and solved it by disabling the W3 Total Cache JS minify. Can you confirm if you have tried this solution as well? Generally speaking, plugins that try to cache our javascript files can cause issues like this.

Thank you

Julie,

I appreciate your feedback but I am not very tech savvy and have no idea how to find the suggestions you made. Please help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @ELDuncan,

Thanks for sharing your question in the community forum. I wanted to offer a few additional troubleshooting tips for you:

• Check the “Started Checkout” and “Viewed Product” events within the metrics page under the analytics tab to see when the most recent events were tracked in Klaviyo for these metrics. Review to this to ensure that you’re not seeing an old error message that simply hasn’t cleared.
  • Check to see if your server has had any downtime recently that could have prevented the plugin sync?
  • Check to see if a firewall has been set up that would prevent this plugin from syncing.

Open to other community users suggestions as well!

Best,

Julie