Solved

Send Mail to Recipient's Email

• 10 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

I have attached photos for more your clearance, however I explain here also , I have a user mail data on cart page (Recipient's Email), I collect this mail data from user to send gift mails.

I created 3 mail templates for my three products and assign used  flows, and I checked these are working well, but I need to send Recipient's Email what user enter in cart page.

is it possible ? Please check my photos also.

Photo 1 : I collect data on cart page

same data on shofiy back end

I created a 3 templates for three produces :

Note :  

When User select product: Chocolate and enter Gift Recipient's Email on cart page I need to send that Recipient to above marked mail template. How can I do that?

User Select Chocolate Product  >   Enter    Gift Recipient's Email (On card page)  > user checkout the order >  Klaviyo send chocolate mail template to  Recipient's Email

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 13 December 2021, 12:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @ramesh2021 

Thank you for coming to the Klaviyo Community for help with this!

Can you send me a screenshot of the Flow filter trigger and any conditions you have set for the flow? Depending on the filters and conditions set, you will have to use specific dynamic syntax to populate the info you need to send the emails to the correct people, but this syntax is completely dependant on what filter you are using.

Badge +2

Hey @stephen.trumble I see this is marked as SOLVED but I don’t see the solution. I have the same setup and have the same question.

We collect the gift recipient’s email during the Shopify checkout.  How do we send a shipping notification to a gift recipient’s email? To be clear, this is separate from (and in addition to) the customer who gets the order confirmation and shipping notifications.