Solved

Back in stock notification showing on product in stock - BigCommerce/Stencil theme/product options

• 29 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi folks,

The back in stock notification seemed to be working fine, but it turns out it’s showing on a product that uses options, and both options are in stock.

I have a bad feeling this is going to be one of those situations where there’s a “gotcha” and it will be a case of “cant use back in stock in BigCommerce if you also use options” or something similar. I’m hoping to be proved wrong.

Thought I’d reach out here in case someone else has experienced this. The time zone difference means I most likely won’t get a response from Klaviyo until tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 29 November 2021, 18:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @wernstrom 

Thank you so much for reaching out about your BigCommerce Back in Stock flow, happy to help!

Is your BigCommerce integration one of our pre-built integrations or is it a custom API? Also, can you share a screenshot of your Back in Stock settings? Should look something like this...

Also, how is your product catalog set up, do you use SKU #s for individual items? The more info we have the easier it will be to troubleshoot this for you!