Solved

High bounce rate (t-online.de addresses)

• 11 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hello,

we recently decided to move from our old ESP to Klaviyo and unfortunately I’m experiencing some issues on the deliverability for our 2 German accounts.
In particular we get are getting bounce rate between 4 and 8% due to the large amount of @t-online.de address we have in our lists which are all bounced.

Is there some solution/best practice to avoid this problem and set those t-online.de email as “safe”?

Thanks in advance for the help

Aline

icon

Best answer by David To 11 February 2022, 20:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Aline,

I would suggest taking a look at the How to Meet the t-online.de Inbox Placement Requirements Help Center article Klaviyo offers to learn more about inbox placements with t-online domain addresses. 

Essentially, in order to reach subscribers using a t-online.de domain, t-online.de has set the following requirements that their senders must meet:

• You must use a dedicated sending IP and have enough consistent volume to keep the IP warm
  • Enable double opt-in for your lists
  • Your Sender Policy Framework (SPF), DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), Reverse DNS (rDNS; i.e., your domain for dedicated IP), and your sender email domains in Klaviyo (the from-address for each email send) must all align

I hope this helps!

David