Solved

More Detail of Klaviyo shared hosting

• 23 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I’m considering between Klaviyo shared hosting and dedicated domain hosting, so i want to ask that: What is the maximum email, recipents per day can i send using shared hosting email? is it’s delivery good? i know it cant be the best but what is the percentage of my first email getting into inbox? i’ve done some research but dont see any useful statistics.

icon

Best answer by Dov 23 June 2021, 17:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @ngoctrung,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

While your daily sending limit will depend on your Klaviyo subscription plan, we enforce a daily sending limit that is 4x the number of profiles on your plan. For example, if your plan allows for 1,000 active profiles, you can send a maximum of 4,000 emails per day. For more information on how billing works, I recommend reviewing our documentation on How Klaviyo Bills Customers for Emails.

Deliverability will depend on several factors including your sending reputation, the copy of the email, subject lines, the inbox provider etc.  For more information I recommend reviewing our Guide to Email Deliverability. There are additional steps in there in case you decide to set-up a dedicated sending domain. In terms of percentage of your first email hitting the inbox, it may take some time before you begin seeing high deliverability rates if you are using a dedicated sending domain. It is critically important to first warm your sending infrastructure if you deicide to set-up a dedicated sending domain to ensure your deliverability rates progress to the ideal range. There is additional guidance for healthy sending habits in those articles as well.

Lastly, I am including our guide on deliverability benchmarks so you can understand where you should be aiming in terms of your deliverability rates. They may be lower to begin when you first set-up your dedicated sending domain, but as you warm your infrastructure, you should see those rates steadily climb.

I hope this helps! Thanks and have a great rest of your day.