Solved

Should I send multiple review emails for each item a custom bought?

• 18 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello to everyone,

When Klaviyo is managing the requesting reviews emails, the email’s template has got the variables {{ event.products.0.product_title }} and {{ event.products.0.review_rating_url }}, where “0” is the first item for reviewing.

If the order had three items for example, the second item would be “1” and the third “2”.

The question is, if I want to send one email for each item instead of sending an email with all items, Must I have one template for each item? I mean, to customize one template for “0”, another for “1”, and so on.

Thanks in advance for your interest .

Miguel

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 19 September 2022, 23:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @mrosique

Good to see ya again! Thanks for sharing your question with us. 

Typically, this wouldn’t be considered best practice as sending potentially multiple emails in a row right after another could trigger inbox alarm bells and  send your emails to spam. This type of sending could not only damage your sender reputation and  negatively impact your brand’s ability to hit the inbox, but it could additionally lower your open rates as well as the likelihood are that users wouldn’t open all the messages back to back. 

Finally, I’d recommend investigating these similar thread to gain more insight on the topic - and be aware of our Deliverability Certificate coming out in the Academy later this month! 

Hope this helps!

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Yes Taylor, you are right, I didn’t think about the spam.

Thanks a lot once more.

Miguel

Badge

Hello!

I've already given up on reviewing multiple products in one email, I would settle for reviewing just the first product. However, it simply refuses to work. When I preview it, it looks fine. Even when I send it as a test, it navigates there and looks good. However, when I do a test purchase and the email comes that way, the product image isn't there, and no matter how much I click on the stars, it doesn't navigate to the review page. Why? What am I doing wrong?

Userlevel 4
Badge +23

Hey @zsu! Let’s keep this conversation in the thread you created to keep things organized.