How to integrate klaviyo in android

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 30 August 2021, 20:33

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @som 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community about Klaviyo on Androids.

Can you please share with the Community more details on what you are trying to accomplish? Klaviyo has many pre-built integrations and has the ability to create diverse content that can be viewed on Android devices. Once we know what you are trying to do, we can better help you solve how to do it!

I’ll be on the lookout for your response, and thank you for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

Hi I want to implement Klaviyo for event tracking and for push notification in android

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @som ,

At this time event tracking and push notifications are only available for iOS and is not available for Android yet. Our product team is in the process of looking into this feature. I will update this thread if there is an update on this in the future!

Badge

Hey @stephen.trumble Do you have any update on these? We are considering Klaviyo to our app, but it is a very needed feature!

Badge

@stephen.trumble any updates? We are using Klaviyo and more or less happy so far. We have a mobile app that’s on the way and need tool that can deliver email, push notifications. Managing user flow in separate tools would be a mess. Do you think you will deliver android anytime soon or we need to look for some alternative solution to Klaviyo?

Badge +1

Interested in this as well. Any updates for android apps @stephen.trumble ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @NikLagonik, @Albert & @pawelkaczynski 

At this time there isn’t any new updates for push notifications for Android. As soon as the product team has something I can share, I will update you all here! Thank you for your patience!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @som @NikLagonik  @Albert  @pawelkaczynski 

I just go an update from one of our product managers! The product team is going to start working on an Android integration with the goal of having it released at the end of the year or the beginning of next year. I know it’s not a specific time frame, but wanted to give you the update I was just given as I know this is important for your businesses. 

Badge +1

thanks for update @stephen.trumble

Should we expect news about In-App messages as well, any time soon?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @NikLagonik 

From what the product manager was able to share with me, push notifications will be a part of this product release. 

Badge

Hey @NikLagonik 

From what the product manager was able to share with me, push notifications will be a part of this product release. 

hello Stephen,

would like to know if there’s any updates for the timeline? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Kirk 

At this time, I do not have an updated timeline, but promise i will update as soon as they give more information!

Badge

Hello Stephen,

We are very interested in this feature as well. Do you have any update about when it could be released?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @mooviment 

At this time, I still do not have an update. I will share your feedback with our product team to help gain more traction. Thanks!

Badge

@stephen.trumble +1 interest here from my team regarding Push for Android as well - hope to hear some updates about that soon!

Badge

@stephen.trumble is there any update on this? We’ve got push implemented for iOS, but are going to have to divert to another service if Klaviyo can’t get Android support up. A majority of our users, but about half the country, is on Android, as you know of course. Is there any timeline, preview, etc.? Even via Firebase messaging or something of that nature.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Zac B and @Eliza_Li!

I do have some news on this, and I can confirm that Push Notifications for Android are currently in development and will be available this year. I will update the thread again when I have an exact timeline of the release. 

Thanks!

- Brian

Badge

Super, thank you @Brian Turcotte! Keep us updated on the timeline!