Solved

Fetch authenticated user info

Badge +2

Hi there,

I’m getting started with the Klaviyo API and was just wondering if it’s possible to fetch the name and/or email associated with the authenticated user/team? Looking for something a bit like this `/me` endpoint in the Facebook Graph API: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/overview#me

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 27 July 2022, 21:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @TianaS 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Thank you for coming in to ask about Klaviyo’s API endpoints. 

Unfortunately, Klaviyo does not have an endpoint that points to specific users on an account which is why we use a private API key which is only associated with the account. 

Thanks again for asking a great question, I appreciate your contribution to the community!

Badge +2

Hi @stephen.trumble,

Thanks so much for your answer! Then follow up question: is it somehow possible to just retrieve the account’s name, so not the user but the account, that’s associated with the API key?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @TianaS 

Sorry for the delay, thank you for your patience! Unfortunately, as of today we don't have any API endpoints that take an API key and use it to look up any information about the company that it belongs to. However you are not the first person to ask for this, so I will roll this up to our developers team for their evaluation to make this API call.

Thank you again for being part of the Klaviyo Community!