Solved

Get average, statistics from Database for single customer and sorting

• 1 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I have integrated klaviyo with our custom laravel database.

We excluded orders and using only products(ordered product, fulfilled product, refunded product) and i explored in klaviyo but im not sure where/how to get a stats of a customer(eg:avg value purchased by customer)  and sort customers in the way of highest purchaser to lowest etc..

Can you please advise on the above.

Thankyou

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 1 September 2021, 23:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Vijay 

It is so great that your custom ecommerce integration with Laravel is set up! Happy to help!

Since you have the integration setup, make sure you have the Server-Side Track API set up properly. This is the recommended way for you and others in the Community to programmatically send data on purchase information in your custom integration. 

Then you can manage your metrics  from the Analytics tab on your Klaviyo Dashboard. If you open one of your metrics such as “Ordered Product” you can click the Best People tab at the top right  of your dashboard, and it will sort your customers based on that metric. 

I hope this helped clarify how to find the metrics you were looking for and gave others in the community helpful information if they are looking to do the same! Thank you for being an engaged member of the Klaviyo Community, we appreciate you!

Badge +2

Hey @stephen.trumble , 

Thankyou for your reply, yes it shows the users list based on Counts and Value.

However as mentioned in the document link you have shared i don’t see ‘Export to CSV’ option under Best People.

Also when i click the column to change the sorting(asc/desc) it doesn’t load accordingly(the order remains same)

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Vijay,

From the main screen of your chosen metric, you can choose to export that specific metric with profiles to a CSV, you can then use Excel to sort and rank your customers if you would like to. 

Hope this helped!

Badge +2

Hi Stephen, 

Yes, but its only visible in “Charts” section and not in “Best People” section. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Vijay 

I am so sorry for my confusion. You are 100% correct that you cannot export “Best People” from a custom report. Unfortunately at this time it is not possible to do this with custom reports from Klaviyo. However you can use REST API to export data from Klaviyo and import into a third party analytics tool to accomplish this. I will share this feature request with our development team for them to take a closer look at. If there are any product updates that will allow this functionality to work within the Klaviyo Dashboard I will update this thread!

Thank you again!

Badge +2

Thankyou @stephen.trumble 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Vijay 

Absolutely my pleasure! And I will keep you update if there is any new information. Thank you so much for contributing to the Klaviyo Community, we appreciate you so much!