Solved

Email Builder Issues - Will Not Save Design Properly

• 6 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

I’m using the old email builder and having an issue where sections are not being saved in the proper location. I position a text section in a specific spot in my email and when I Save Content it just reverts the section to some odd location. I cannot get it to save where I want it to no matter what I try. I tried cloning and editing the email, deleting the section and recreating, clearing cache, changing browsers, etc., but nothing works. The section just saves in a different spot EVERY SINGLE TIME. Please help, thanks!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 9 November 2021, 18:01

View original

4 replies

Badge +4

Okay I narrowed down the issue to your cloning feature. When I clone the section and move it to another part of the email, it just saves it in the original position. Only way around this for me was to just create the section from scratch (not cloning). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @GoodVibes123 

So glad you came back to the Klaviyo Community for help with this!

Another option you have instead of cloning blocks in the template editor is to use saved content. This will allow you to save blocks as they are and use them in other templates wherever you need them. This will also reduce the risk that it has saved its location in the template when cloning.

Also check out this other community post talking about updating saved content blocks!

Thank you for all of your great questions in the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +1

Does any one have issues with the new email builder? Is not even showing up my designs and I have to make changes today. I keep seen this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Does any one have issues with the new email builder? Is not even showing up my designs and I have to make changes today. I keep seen this:

Hey @chuyinq 

You can try clearing the browser history and cache and restart your browser. This has worked for a few people before. If this continues to show up, definitely reach out to Support so they can do a deep dive into your account to get it working properly again!