Solved

Email Drag and Drop Designer Keeps Moving My Unsubscribe Block Above Other Content

• 26 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

I built some email templates and the Klaviyo system keeps moving the Manage Preferences and Unsubscribe block above my other content. I keep dragging it below them and saving and it saves fine but the next time I open the email, the block moves up again. How can I put the Manage Preferences and Unsubscribe block in or below the footer?  

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 27 October 2021, 11:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @GoodVibes123 

So glad to see you so active in the Klaviyo Community looking for help! Glad to help!

Once you have saved your email template it shouldn’t revert the template when you re-open it. With issues like this, that seem like it could be a bug, please contact Klaviyo Support as they will be able to look into your account and give you specific help to solve this problem. When you reach out to Support please include what email template is not working properly as well as screenshots demonstrating the problem. This will help them pinpoint this issue faster.

Thank you so much for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @GoodVibes123 

Klaviyo just announce during our Product Event today, that the email template editor has just made a major update giving you more control and flexibility when designing your emails. Please log back into your account and try out the new template editor, as this may solve the challenge with your manage preference and unsubscribe block moving on you!

Badge +4

Hey @GoodVibes123 

Klaviyo just announce during our Product Event today, that the email template editor has just made a major update giving you more control and flexibility when designing your emails. Please log back into your account and try out the new template editor, as this may solve the challenge with your manage preference and unsubscribe block moving on you!

@stephen.trumble Thanks for the update! I just tried to logout, refresh, and log back in but I don’t notice any differences for the email editor. Do you have a write-up of features or change log? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @GoodVibes123 

You can check out this article How to Access Klaviyo’s New Email Template Editor. You may also want all of the other New Template Editor documentation to help you build your content with the new editor!