How do you delete saved blocks in Klaviyo?

• 27 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Saving blocks that you’ll use often can be a great time saver! But what happens if your list of saved blocks starts to get a little outdated? Time for some account maintenance. Deleting saved blocks is a quick process!

Follow these steps:

• Head to the Email Templates tab in your account
  • Click the Viewed Saved Blocks button in the upper right-hand corner
  • Select delete for the blocks that you’d like to remove!

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hey @daphne ,

That is a great question!

Unfortunately, you cannot rename a saved block currently.

But you can re-save the same block with a different name and delete the older version of the saved block.

Some things to note : 

• You cannot edit saved blocks on their own, but can edit the content of the block when you use it in an email
  • If you delete a saved block, it will not impact any of the email templates you previously used it in

Hope this helps :)

Best,

Nikita

Hey @shoshana.antunes ! Thank you for the tip. Is there any way I can rename my saved blocks?

Just tried it! Thank you for the tip @nikitavaidya :pray_tone2:

Badge +2

Hey there!

Yes this works for the old version of email editing however with the new update… how do you delete the NEW email template saved bocks?.. every time I go to the (steps provided above) I only see the old version saved blocks, I need the new ones #help

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @OasisAdaptogens

Thanks for sharing your question with the Community! 

I can see that you posted a similar question as a topic and it has received an answer by one of our awesome staff members. I am going to direct you there for further conversation.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

-Taylor