Solved

how to make an engaging Email copy writing?

• 26 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi guys, Anyone knows how to make a good email copy writing? Like some reference or APP, I searched on shopify app, but find nothing. 

icon

Best answer by Dov 27 January 2022, 00:24

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @EDM2Mars,

Thanks for sharing this with the Klaviyo community.

For ideas and inspiration, there’s no better place to look than the Klaviyo Showcase, a browsable collection of high-performing email and SMS messages that you can pull ideas from for your own messages. 

Klaviyo Showcase is a constantly growing collection of 2,000+ user-created email and SMS campaigns built in Klaviyo. All you need to do to access it is create a Klaviyo account (if you have not done so already).

You’ll find campaigns from both small and large businesses across a variety of industries and use cases. Some are highly stylized, while others are simple or text-only. However, all of the examples performed extremely well. They are the best of the best, serving as inspiration for other brands.

You can browse through the Showcase to get ideas for what to try in your marketing campaigns, or simply see what has worked for others in your industry, for a certain holiday, and more. 

Additionally, you may be interested in taking a look at our entrepreneur’s guide here. For content specific to email copy, you can skip ahead to section 4. 

I also recommend looking through our themed templates providing pre-built design and copy you can also draw inspiration from or pull the template directly for use in your next Klaviyo email.

I hope that’s helpful. Happy sending :)