Solved

Looping through Products in Placed Order using Custom HTML

• 9 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Can someone advise on how to loop through multiple ordered items when using a custom HTML order confirmation page. I can see a lot of documentation on how this is done via the block editors but nothing on how this would be done when using my own HTML page.

Additionally I saw someone else asked a similar question  here however the chosen answer seems like it was again showing the person how to use the block editor which is not what I want to do.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 10 September 2021, 00:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @DF2008 ,

Welcome to the Community and hope to help!

It sounds like you are trying to create a for loop within your order confirmation HTML code. The post you referenced is the same thing you are trying to achieve; the data source row collection and alias are exactly that, it's just a Klaviyo built in method of writing a for loop without any coding experience. 

A similar community post actually goes over some of the topics you are referring to as well:

For further assistance in troubleshooting an HTML template, I would recommend reaching out and finding a Klaviyo partner who can provide a custom solution to for you. 

Hope this helped!

Alex