Welcome and Nice to Meet You!

Show first post

156 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Amber @zootilitytools - welcome to the Klaviyo Community forum, and thanks so much for telling us a little more about you! We’re thrilled to have you here with us, and we’re looking forward to hearing more about your own experiences as a Digital Marketing Manager for Zootility (the super thin pocket knife and the wildcard pocket tool are both very cool designs!). 

Also, super neat that you’re right on the beach in Scarborough! My family used to own a restaurant in Sanford, ME and we would go to Portland all the time. 

Looking forward to seeing you around in the threads here and have a great weekend, 
-Cass. 

Badge +1

Hello everyone, Im Mike & I am ready to learn the ins and outs of email marketing.

I have a passion for creating things online, mixed martial arts & health / wellbeing in general. Which is a huge part of the reason i started my latest project, kingkillers.co !

King Killers is a fighter inspired streetwear brand, designed by actual fighters competing in mma (me), boxing, muay thai, jiu jitsu & many other combat sports. I am currently working as a store builder / owner for myself, i have several profitable stores and i am hoping this new medium will increase those profits by a good margin! I hear email marketing is a super solid source of revenue, and i'm tired of not taking advantage of it!

The thing i love most about working for myself is the freedom and the constant pressure of knowing if i do not complete the work, the work will not get done. Knowing that when you fail, it will land directly on my shoulders keeps me focused & working hard every day to get where i want to be.

Accepting all advice, tips, recommendations or just friendly advice from anyone who would like to give it.

Wishing everyone the best in life & business,​​​​​​​ 

Mike, King Killers

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Leslie Nicole - we’re so thrilled to have you as a part of our Klaviyo Community! Thanks for sharing a little more about your business! I’d love to see your work if you’re open to sharing a link to your store. I’m so glad to hear that your experience on Klaviyo so far has been empowering - we’re excited to continue to build out great resources for our customers and I’m certain through this Community forum, you’ll be supported by brand builders and Klaviyo experts from across the world who have learned from one another. 

Cheers to you! 
-Cass. 
p.s. Boomer is a vizsla but we’re also biiiiig fans of weimaraners too! They have such stunning eyes and are so agile. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@fireofcoals Hi Lawrence, It’s so great to meet you, and thanks for being a part of our Klaviyo Community. I always love a good origin story, and it sounds like Fire of Coals was born from a lot of history throughout the years! In particular, I love that you share your recipes on your site, which brings the feeling of togetherness all the more closer (and isn’t that what a good BBQ is all about?). 
Thanks for sharing more about you and your business, and we’re looking forward to hearing more about your business growth and learnings through Klaviyo in the threads! 

All the best, 
-Cass. 

Badge +4

What's your name? Tim Cigelske 

What are you most passionate about? A year ago I made a career transition from higher ed to beverage marketing, with a focus on DTC. I’ve really enjoyed learning as much as possible about this field and growing my knowledge with Klaviyo Academy, Hubspot, podcasts and other resources. 

Where do you work and what is your role? Director of Communication at Sprecher Brewery, best known for our Root Beer (named the best root beer in America by the New York Times, Tasting Table and others). 

What’s one thing you love most about your company? The ability to experiment, learn and grow. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

@Sprecher Thanks! I completely missed that Store Locator link in the main nav lol (I went straight to the footer to look for it - I’m used to all the secondary info being in the footer on ecomm sites).