Any seasoned Shopware users here?

Badge +4
  • Active Contributor I
  • 12 replies

Hi, I am not sure whether this is the right place to ask, but we are migrating to Shopware e-commerce platfor and I would love to connect with seasoned users and see some of the solutions they chose. For like:

• product feeds (Google ads, Klaviyo ...)
  • dynamic coupons,
  • anything really would be helpful …

Best,

Iztok

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Iztok,

I’m not too familiar with Shopware, but I would love to hear what other Community members have to say on this topic as well as a learning experience. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

We’re on Shopware 6.

I was told an integration with Klaviyo is on its way, can anyone confirm that? ETA?

@Iztok I’m still setting up basics at this point, like a signup page.

Badge +4

@hanpet , hi, we set the forms like sign up page in Klaviyo and then just embeed the code. 

I was hoping for some suggestions regarding dynamic coupons. I hear Shopify sends them to Klaviyo automatically.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@hanpet , hi, we set the forms like sign up page in Klaviyo and then just embeed the code. 

I was hoping for some suggestions regarding dynamic coupons. I hear Shopify sends them to Klaviyo automatically.

Yes, I would also like to learn more.

@David To for instance, we would like to add abandoned cart. And product recommendations based on purchase history. 

1. Is a full-on Shopware x Klaviyo integration on its way?
  2. If not, is there documentation on how to create the integration?
    1. There’s a plugin that does this: https://store.shopware.com/shops86251845113/klaviyo-deliver-smarter-marketing.html

Best
Hannes

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @hanpet

At present, I’m not aware of a Shopware integration on Klaviyo’s roadmap. However, this wouldn’t mean this isn’t an area that our teams aren’t potentially be exploring. I’d be curious to learn where you heard this information from to investigate further. Though, I wouldn’t be surprised if Shopware themselves or a third part-developer was in the midst of developing one. Similar to the plugin you noted, developers have a wide array of capability to build their own custom integration and tools to connect softwares.

Since Shopware is not a native integration with Klaviyo, nor does it seem like they have developed one to connect with Klaviyo at present, you can still connect the two by leveraging Klaviyo’s API through a custom integration. You can find more details on how to set up a custom integration from the Developer’s Portal, specifically the Integrate a Platform Without a Pre-built Klaviyo Integration article. You can find further resources from the various articles in the Custom Platform How-To’s section and the API Reference guides

@Iztok, unique coupons are support between Klaviyo and Shopify because Klaviyo is able to leverage and use the Shopify’s Coupons API. Despite not having this functionality on a custom integration such as Shopware, unique discount codes/coupon codes are still supported. Unique coupon codes would be supported via a manual upload to Klaviyo where they’ll be issued randomly to your recipients. This is further detailed in the Guide to Using Coupon Codes in Klaviyo Help Center article.

David

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@David To thanks DT, that’s great information.

About your question, I heard this from an agency. They said Klaviyo was developing an integration. This doesn’t make it true of course. But from my perspective, the question is whether to invest now into a custom integration (or the plugin), or wait it out and see if something is provided.

Shopware is a huge player in Germany, so it should be worthwhile for Klaviyo. Especially considering the existing newsletter tools, save one, don’t play nice with Shopware.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @hanpet,

Thanks for that detail! I'll pass this feedback along to our Product Team! 

David

Badge +4

Hey @hanpet

At present, I’m not aware of a Shopware integration on Klaviyo’s roadmap. However, this wouldn’t mean this isn’t an area that our teams aren’t potentially be exploring. I’d be curious to learn where you heard this information from to investigate further. Though, I wouldn’t be surprised if Shopware themselves or a third part-developer was in the midst of developing one. Similar to the plugin you noted, developers have a wide array of capability to build their own custom integration and tools to connect softwares.

Since Shopware is not a native integration with Klaviyo, nor does it seem like they have developed one to connect with Klaviyo at present, you can still connect the two by leveraging Klaviyo’s API through a custom integration. You can find more details on how to set up a custom integration from the Developer’s Portal, specifically the Integrate a Platform Without a Pre-built Klaviyo Integration article. You can find further resources from the various articles in the Custom Platform How-To’s section and the API Reference guides

@Iztok, unique coupons are support between Klaviyo and Shopify because Klaviyo is able to leverage and use the Shopify’s Coupons API. Despite not having this functionality on a custom integration such as Shopware, unique discount codes/coupon codes are still supported. Unique coupon codes would be supported via a manual upload to Klaviyo where they’ll be issued randomly to your recipients. This is further detailed in the Guide to Using Coupon Codes in Klaviyo Help Center article.

David

Thanks David.

Badge +2

Hi,

I dont know if this is still needed, but there is actually a full integration available for Shopware 5 and Shopware 6, even for the Shopware Cloud in the Shopware Store:
https://store.shopware.com/shops86251845113/klaviyo-deliver-smarter-marketing.html

Cheers,

Daniel

Badge +4

Hi,

I dont know if this is still needed, but there is actually a full integration available for Shopware 5 and Shopware 6, even for the Shopware Cloud in the Shopware Store:
https://store.shopware.com/shops86251845113/klaviyo-deliver-smarter-marketing.html

Cheers,

Daniel

Thank you Daniel. We have built an API, that enables Shopware to pass the data to Klaviyo. What we need is a way to export the codes that we can generate in Shopwate. Once we can export a file, we can upload it to Klaviyo and the codes can match.