Solved

Anyone else having major problems with Data being sent from Typeform?

• 8 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

We have a Typeform connected to Klaviyo.

When users enter a date response in Typeform, for example “What date do you want to schedule your appointment: 07/29/2021”

The data that shows up in the Klaviyo customer profile’s custom property comes up as a day before: 07/28/2021

This creates a major issue when trying to create an automated Klaviyo email or sms that is supposed to remind customers about their appointments.

Does anyone hav a solution for this?

icon

Best answer by marissanunez 11 April 2021, 22:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @studiomisfits,

Thank you for your reply and thank you @marissanunez for your input.

@studiomisfits, altering the timezone in the account will not change the fact that Klaviyo interprets the date in UTC I’m afraid. However, I have submitted a request to have this looked at. I cannot guarantee it will be resolved soon but I have put it on the radar of our team for further investigation.

Thanks and have a great day.

Badge +2

Hi @marissanunez 

What if I set the Klaviyo account as my client’s timezone (Which is PST, not UTC - does this change the way Kalviyo receives the date?)

Rightnow I have both Typeform and Kalviyo set as PST.

Hi @studiomisfits 

Thanks for sharing with the community, hoping I can help here!

First I’m including our help doc that outlines the typeform integration for your reference. Klaviyo also works on Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) so I would ensure with Typeform that this is the same format the date/time is being sent to Klaviyo in. I am also including these acceptable date and time formats that can be used in Klaviyo. If the data from Typeform is not being sent in one of these formats, it may not render correctly.

Thanks,

Marissa

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @studiomisfits 

Thanks for sharing with the community, hoping I can help here!

First I’m including our help doc that outlines the typeform integration for your reference. Klaviyo also works on Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) so I would ensure with Typeform that this is the same format the date/time is being sent to Klaviyo in. I am also including these acceptable date and time formats that can be used in Klaviyo. If the data from Typeform is not being sent in one of these formats, it may not render correctly.

Thanks,

Marissa