Solved

Back in stock in custom page with Pagefly

• 14 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

If I have a custom page with pagefly, what is the code for remove my custom add to cart button and show the back in stock button.

I have try this tutorial https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001895651-Install-Back-in-Stock-for-Shopify

If i have a normal basic page from shopify the code works, but if i have a product page with pagefly the code not works.

Can you help me for this?

icon

Best answer by Dov 14 July 2021, 19:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Vincenzo Cassese,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

First, I recommend ensuring that the snippet of code you are using from the help center documentation is being pasted in your theme.liquid file rather than the discrete Pagefly product pages.

Also keep in mind that the back in stock snippet isn’t designed to work out-of-the box for third party applications or for custom Shopify themes. In these cases, the code will typically require further tweaking. There is a great alternative solution that has been shared in a previous thread I am linking that thread below:

If you are still having trouble after reviewing the above, I recommend reaching out and working with a developer to help tweak the code to work specifically for Pagefly. Alternatively, you can also to out to Klaviyo’s extensive network of agency partners for further assistance.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.