Solved

Back in stock notification button showing up as crappy hyperlink

• 24 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 3 replies

Hello! I am having some trouble with the Back In Stock notification. The link on the product page just comes up as a crappy hyperlink text. I can’t work out how to make ti a button or at least format it so it fits with the rest of the page? It’s working and I’ve been able to format the popup contents that come up after you push it but not the link itself. Screenshot of the code and the page below. I am on the free Shopify theme called Taste. Thank you for any help! 

(I asked for some assistance in the Shopify help forum and they gave me some code to put in base.css and it didn’t work). 

icon

Best answer by Manny Singh 25 August 2022, 00:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hey! Great question.  So, it would be your own CSS that would determine how the button would look. 

Here’s a link to the help article on where you’d put the class in the Klaviyo code:  https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001895651-How-to-Install-Back-in-Stock-for-Shopify#trigger-settings7

If you’re not familiar with CSS, you could find someone on Fiverr or Upwork to do it quickly and match your theme look/feel. 

Hope that helps!

Badge +2

Hi, I've already followed all of these instructions including in that article. That’s how I installed the link. I understood Klaviyo gave support to free Shopify themes. I don’t really want to pay someone to fix it when all I need is the right script or an explanation from the platform? :-(

Badge +2

Also I don’t understand why this is now marked solved when it’s not solved? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

@IsyO can you send me a link to a page on your site that has the link?

I'm sure this is not a platform (Klaviyo or Shopify) thing but just a CSS/design thing.  Other than the design of it, the link works?