Solved

Back in Stock snippet not working for variants - BigCommerce

• 24 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

I installed the snippet to BigCommerce and have a couple of issues.

1 - It doesn’t appear for items where some variants are out of stock and others are in stock.  So say size S & M are out of stock and L is in stock.  Doesn’t show up.

2 - How to customize the look of the Notify Me section (before the modal pops up)?  I am using the std entry of ‘button’ but it must be pulling from a style that works elsewhere on my site but for this application, it isn’t the right color as when I hover, it turns white like the background of the page.  Perhaps just providing me with what code to enter in to change the text color when hovering will work.

icon

Best answer by Dov 24 September 2021, 16:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @Joanne,

Thank you for sharing these questions with the Klaviyo community.

1. This issue should be investigated by our support team. Please look at our guide here to get in touch with a Klaviyo expert to assist with this.
  2. To adjust the back-in-stock “notify me” button on hover, you have to make a change to your website's css. Most likely in the theme.css file or equivalent. BigCommerce should be able to assist you further with the file location if you’re having trouble locating it. Alternatively, if you are not comfortable changing code within your css file, I would recommend working with a Klaviyo partner for further assistance.

Here is an example of the type of code you should be looking to change in your css file:

Thanks and have a great weekend.