Solved

Can you make landing pages with Klaviyo?

Badge +3

i would like to know if i can make landingspages with klaviyo?

icon

Best answer by David To 22 June 2021, 19:56

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @andycosta68,

In addition to the tips by @david.to, you can also look into embedding a full subscribe page to serve as a de facto landing page. The code to get this set-up is included in this article as well.

I hope that is helpful.

Badge +2

I can recommend Unbounce for landing pages if you are looking for something that is both easy-to-use and cost-effective, yet powerful.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

There is also a very underutilized feature in Shopify to turn your Order Confirmation page into a landing page for data collection. You can use the Klaviyo Embedded Form here. Instruction Gif shows with Instagram collection for Gatsby but thats not required to use the form here:

Full step by step: http://help.gatsby.ai/en/articles/4772827-collect-instagram-profiles-on-your-order-confirmation-page

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@Jojanneke @David To @Dov I’d also recommend checking out Unstack (disclosure: I’m a co-founder). 

We make it easy to build super fast loading landing pages that publish right to your Shopify domain (no sub-domains!). The landing pages are also shoppable, meaning buyers can add to cart and go right into checkout, eliminating extra steps or clunky buy now embed codes.

The other major difference is that Unstack landing pages can be personalized to the individual using Klaviyo data. For example, you can show buyers likely to churn a different promotion than a VIP customer (all without any code).

Check out our integration in the Klaviyo directory. 

https://connect.klaviyo.com/integrations/unstack

Grant

Badge +1

Thank you, @Dov .
That is very helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi all, 

Love to see the ongoing traffic this post is bringing! @markusbrine thanks for bringing some more thoughts into the matter for additional food for thought. Also @Brett_Gatsby, thanks for sharing this potential workaround for creating a landing page with Klaviyo. I wasn’t aware this was a possibility and appreciated the step by step link you added at the end. 

Discussions and helpful tips like these are what make Community great! Thanks for your awesome contribution team. 

-Taylor

Badge +1

Thanks for these tips!

Badge +1

I understand the whole “Since Klaviyo is an email marketing service provider and not a landing page builder/provider, the ability to build a  landing pages is not a supported function of Klaviyo.” concept, but MailChimp does offer a landing page option.

Of course MC is years behind Klaviyo, but a landing page is just a very large pop up that sits in front of our website - which would be especially helpful if you are working on your site and have it password-protected but still want to collect emails pre-launch.

Badge +1

I can recommend Unbounce for landing pages if you are looking for something that is both easy-to-use and cost-effective, yet powerful.

I don’t mean to cause any friction, but when you say “cost-effective”, what are you comparing Unbounce to?

They start at $90 per month!! That does not sound “cost-effective” at all.

Badge +1

Thanks for these tips!

Another crucial step in software development https://mlsdev.com/blog/53-how-much-does-it-cost-to-develop-a-mobile-app involves testing of the software application designed to measure the software's effectiveness and its suitability for meeting the business processes. The testing process usually involves user testing and validation of the software that enables the developers to determine the software's compatibility with different business processes. The software is tested using various different types of testing techniques including unit testing, integration, acceptance, and cross functional testing among others. The software is also validated against various business processes like change management, quality assurance, and security. It is very essential to choose a custom software solution provider that uses high performance computing (HPC) technologies so that it enables efficient and robust software solutions that are designed to meet the growing software needs of today's business processes.

Badge +1

Does anyone know if Klaviyo will start offering landing pages? As mentioned above, MailChimp does and I find myself building a landing page on there then importing the data into klaviyo. its very time consuming and delays the entire flow process. I’m a bit surprised they got an entire rebrand and didn’t release new/ basic features like a landing page. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Jojanneke,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

Since Klaviyo is an email marketing service provider and not a landing page builder/provider, the ability to build a  landing pages is not a supported function of Klaviyo. 

The closest feature Klaviyo offers to providing a landing page are its subscribe pages which serves the purpose of allow customers to signup on these particular Klaviyo page to subscribe to a Klaviyo list. You can learn more about customizing and using these subscribe pages from the Understanding Opt-in Related Pages for a List and How to Custom Code an Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences Page articles. 

Alternatively, should you need a landing page for other purposes, I would recommend either adding a page or hosting the page on your own website or finding and using a third party landing site provider that meets your needs. 

I hope this helps! Have a great day!

David