Solved

Cannot add customers from registration to klaviyo on wordpress

• 17 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hey guys I’m trying to add the the legacy form and I added some code and changes to the present wordpress form but it seems like api is working it does reads the class with list id and sends detials to klaviyo but then i cannot add customers to wordpress, any idea how can i do it? 

icon

Best answer by Dov 18 August 2021, 16:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @MeetAmin,

Thanks for sharing this with us!

I am glad to hear that the profile details are being logged in Klaviyo upon form fill. That means that you have successfully re-configured the Klaviyo legacy form code to submit users to the Klaviyo platform using a Wordpress form. With respect to simultaneously adding users to Wordpress upon form fill, that would best be taken up with Wordpress support because you are still using their form to log the profile details. Klaviyo’s default form functionality, whether it’s our legacy forms or standard (modern) forms, will not sync any data back to Wordpress when a user submits the form. 

Since your goal is to submit them both to Klaviyo and Wordpress, you are on the right path to achieve your goal by using a Wordpress form.

If any other members of the community have successfully done this, it would be great to hear from them as well.

If you do find a solution with Wordpress support, please do share with us here in the Community!

Thanks and have a great rest of your day.