Solved

Convert Plus Integration Doesn't Work

• 31 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I am using the Convert Plus modal popup and I have followed all integration instructions, however, when someone subscribes, even though I can see the email in the convert plus list, it doesn't get synced/pushed to the Klaviyo list.

Any ideas why?

URL: www.caviarofswitzerland.com

icon

Best answer by David To 1 February 2022, 16:26

View original

3 replies

Badge +2

Hello @giannishadj,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Since Convert Plus is a third-party app that has developed their own integration with Klaviyo, I would suggest reaching out to their developers and support team for more details on this issue. 

From my experience though, I would suggest checking the double opt-in setting of your Klaviyo list as subscribers would still need to adhere to this setting prior to being added to the Klaviyo list. This means that if double opt-in is enabled, users who subscribe through your Convert Plus form would still need to confirm their opt-in confirmation email sent from Klaviyo prior to being added to the list. 

I hope this helps!

David

As I now understand, the email ewached the klaviyo lost but unforrunately instead of subscribing to the list, Klaviyo sends an email for double optin. However in the list settings I have single optin selectes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @giannishadj,

To get a better understanding of the situation, can you explain what you mean by “ the email ewached the klaviyo lost but unforrunately instead of subscribing to the list, Klaviyo sends an email for double optin.? 

Sounds like you may have your list set to single opt-in but users are still not being added to the list? This leads me to suspect that there may be an integration related issue. As previously suggested, I would recommend reaching out to Convert Plus for more details on this since they are the developers of this connection. Another area I would recommend checking is to ensure you are actually allowing contacts to be added to your account via the “Collect Email Subscribers” ecommerce setting. 

If you were using Shopify or BigCommerce, you can find this setting directly in the Klaviyo ecommerce integration settings. If you were on either WooCommerce or Magento, that setting would be within your extension/plugin settings. 

In the instance you have single opt-in enabled on your list but still getting a double opt-in confirmation email, this may indicate that you still have double opt-in enabled somewhere else such as through Convert Plus. Despite single opt-in being enabled in Klaviyo, Convert Plus may still be sending out their own double opt-in confirmation email. This is along the same lines of what @retention as mentioned previously in the following Community post:

Similarly, depending on how Convert Plus has built their connection, it may also be a fact that they could potentially be overriding the Klaviyo list opt-in settings as previously discussed pertaining to an Octane AI connection: 

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @giannishadj,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Since Convert Plus is a third-party app that has developed their own integration with Klaviyo, I would suggest reaching out to their developers and support team for more details on this issue. 

From my experience though, I would suggest checking the double opt-in setting of your Klaviyo list as subscribers would still need to adhere to this setting prior to being added to the Klaviyo list. This means that if double opt-in is enabled, users who subscribe through your Convert Plus form would still need to confirm their opt-in confirmation email sent from Klaviyo prior to being added to the list. 

I hope this helps!

David