Solved

Customizing "Notify Me When Available" text (Shopify/Blockshop)

• 17 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Currently, the “Notify mMe When Available” text blends in too much with the rest of the text of the product page and is not very visible. I want to make the text bold and maybe make the font slightly bigger so it is easier to see/find. How can I do this?

klaviyo.enable("backinstock",{ 
    trigger: {
      product_page_text: "Notify Me when Available",
      product_page_class: "btn",
      product_page_text_align: "center",
      product_page_margin: "5px",
      replace_anchor: false
    },

icon

Best answer by David To 19 October 2022, 16:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @timberheadpossum,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Many aspects of the Back in Stock modal - including the "Notify Me" button - are highly customizable. You can change the colors, fonts, text, and other elements according to your design preferences. To do so, you can update (or add) line items within the trigger: {} and modal: {} sections of the default snippet. 

If you were using one of the free default Shopify themes, we offer a quick guide on how to match the back in stock button to align with your theme’s button in our Back in Stock Styling Code Snippets for Free Shopify Themes Help Center article. 

For more hands on assistance on redesigning how you want the back in stock button and model appears, I would suggest working alongside your developer or contacting one of our many helpful Klaviyo Partners

I hope this helps!

David