Solved

delete sycned data magento

• 27 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,

We have setup a Magento integration and synced the store with klaviyo but we didnt select the right store. How can we undo this and delete al synced data? We all ready deleted the integration but i am not sure that if we re-create the integration and select the right store to be synced, this will override all exciting data or just add new data on top of it.

icon

Best answer by chloe.strange 27 March 2023, 22:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @PatrickMN

Thanks for being a part of our community! You can remove the integration and then start the integration process once again with the correct store. Here are the integration steps. It sounds like you would like to remove rather than disable to integration because if you remove the integration, this will disable the integration and remove all its stored information stored from Klaviyo's backend. This means that all settings, etc. will be fully removed from Klaviyo. If you choose to re-enable the integration in the future, no prior historical settings - such as credentials - will repopulate.

Keep in mind, removing the integration won't remove the logged metrics on the account, only deleting them in the account will, so I would recommend doing that step before re-integrating to avoid any confusion. I hope this helps!

~Chloe