Solved

Error message on account for XXXXXX .

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 3 replies

I’m getting this warring four or time. How i can remove this warning,,

Warning:

Already loaded for account XXXXXX. Skipping account XXXXXX.
This error is repeated with different accounts being skipped.
icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 2 June 2022, 21:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Ani 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Thank you for reaching out for help.

To start I just wanted you to know I edited your post to remove your account information. Sharing this information in the community can lead to security issues, so I redacted the accounts from the post. I also have a couple of clarifying questions. First is, where are you seeing this warning on your account? What action are you trying to complete when getting these errors? Do you have seperate accounts for each domain you use? Do you have access to all the accounts that are listed in the warnings?

Badge +1
  1. where are you seeing this warning on your account?  (These warring are showing in the website.)
  2. What action are you trying to complete when getting these errors. (No action when loading the site then these error showing console)
  3. Do you have separate accounts for each domain you use?  (No, I’m using single account)
  4. Do you have access to all the accounts that are listed in the warnings? (I have access only one account that we’re using)
Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Ani 

The most common reason this error shows up is because you might have multiple onsite javascripts in your sites code. I have escalated your post to Klaviyo Support for them to access your account and take a closer look into what happened. Once they have responded I will make sure to update you ASAP!

Badge +1

Hello Stephen, before adding this post I had checked on site script in the whole site and there is no multiple scripts. Please assign any your developer for this issue and try to sort this out.

Thank you

Badge +1

Hi, can you please update/help us over our query ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Ani 

Brandon from the support team sent you an email on Thursday to your Devteamin email address to get more information from you in regards to your account. Please check your spam or promotional folders if the email did not land in your inbox. They need some private information from you in order to find a solution.