• 25 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

icon

Best answer by elodesignco 30 May 2023, 05:48

View original

3 replies

Badge

for clarity, I’ve been through the steps to remove the plugin and try again.

have looked at this: 

but i can’t create a new list, nor can I submit a support ticket, so it feels like this is a broader issue than just the plugin itself.

latest WP, Woocommerce

Chrome is up to date

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @elodesignco!

If you are on a paid plan and can’t access chat support, it may be because some ad-blocking software or browser add-ons may prevent the chat option from appearing in your account dropdown menu. If the problem persists after disabling any ad blockers or browser add-ons, you can reach out to our success team by clicking Support > Send a Message instead.

Additionally, here is a Community thread that addresses this issue:

It may be helpful to first ensure that you have the proper credentials on the WooCommerce backend, before performing the steps listed in that thread.

Best,

Brian

Badge

Thanks Brian,

I actually figured out today that “direct checkout” for woocommerce was the problem. With it activated the Klaviyo integration couldn’t work. I suspect its due to some redirects happening in the background and those requests were being re-routed.

Deactivating the plugin, finishing the klaviyo integration steps, and then reactivating the plugin has resolved that issue.