Solved

Exclude Products in Draft from Shopify Feed

• 19 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

We experience some issues with our Shopify product feed.

1. Products in draft are being included in the product feed, and displayed in our product blocks. How are they excluded?
  2. Same issue with our inventory status. Products being out of stock, are likewise getting displayed in our product blocks, even though these products are not available, and can’t get purchased when out of stock.
  3. Finally we also struggle with the price format, which is including ",00" decimals in product prices, even though prices on our Shopify shop, appear without any decimals

I sincerely appreciate your help.

icon

Best answer by Manny Singh 19 October 2021, 19:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

I’ve just noticed this recently as well!

Another member in the community had this issue with their back in stock flow on draft products.  It looks like the answer right now is to not have the inventory in Shopify if we don’t want the flow triggered.

So for your points:

1. Products with 0 inventory should be in a Not Published status in the feed and therefore not show up.  A workaround for this could be to create a collection in Shopify that includes non-draft products and then create a Data Feed in Klaviyo on that collection.
  2. This one is add as per the point mentioned above about zero inventory.  Would you be able to go into your Catalog, search for the product and send a screenshot of the details:
  3. Check out @david.to’s comment in this thread about the use of floatformat to reduce the decimals:

I’ll be curious to hear what you do with point 1 and send a pic for point 2, let’s see what’s going on there!