Solved

facebook lead form integration

• 14 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi I just integrated klaviyo with my facebook lead generation ad.

I sync the lead form with a list in my account. I setup a welcome series for the list.

So once my lead form gets a lead, the new lead will automatically receive a welcome email, is that right?

I cant test this myself, so I’m worried if it really works. This is important since I’m offering the lead I promised in the welcome email. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 14 October 2021, 18:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Helen_game 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community, and thanks for asking us for clarification on your Welcome Series flow based on your Facebook Lead Ad. Happy to help!

As long as your Facebook Lead Ad is pointing to the correct list used in your Welcome Series flow, then you are correct, the email should automatically send as profiles are added to the list. Here are some additional community post that talk about troubleshooting and best practices for your Lead Ad list and Welcome Series flow for you to read through to provide further clarity.

Hope this helped, and thank you again for coming to the Klaviyo Community to collaborate on your marketing! 

Badge +2

I have a followup question. If I manually upload a cvs file of emails to the list for which I set up a welcome series, those emails will also receive the welcome emails? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Helen_game 

Glad to see you back in the Klaviyo Community for clarification! If you manually upload a CSV file to your list, each net new profile created will also receive your Welcome Series email that is pointing to the list. If the email address being added is already a profile in your account, they will not go through the Welcome Series flow if they have gone through it previously, as each profile can go through the flow once. Hope this answers the question!