Solved

Failed functionality of clients' action

• 28 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I don’t see status of Started checkout in Klaviyo at all. All other activies of customers are visible- subscribed, active on site, received e-mail/opened e-mail, view product. But in case leave cart w/o finalizing payment, there is no notice . How to fix it? What kind of script is needed to have full client behaviours actions visible?

There is woocommerce platform, on the modified template builded. 

Thanks in advance for your support.

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 1 March 2023, 07:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Joanna and welcome to the Community!

In case you haven’t seen it, here’s our Help Center Article on troubleshooting Started Checkout tracking:

As it mentions in that article, WooCommerce is unique in that it’s tracking method depends on whether or not a user is logged in:

• Tracks when one of the following occurs:
    • A customer is logged into their account, adds something to their cart, then views the checkout page
    • A customer who is not logged in adds something to their cart, views the checkout page, and enters a billing email address

To that end, if a user is not logged in and doesn’t enter their billing email address, the tracking will not occur - so you may want to take that into consideration when you’re testing or viewing data.

Also, here are some other Community threads that discuss this issue:

I hope this helps get you started, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian

Badge +1

Thank you so much for clear advice. I was following your instructions and they were very useful. Now everything is workig correctly. Thank you!!! 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +43

@Joanna, just for others that might read this in the future, what was it that you changed or what was it that helped?

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Badge +1

@Omar, I sent links from the message, that I received from Klaviyo support to my IT guy, and based on this, he did it immediately. W/o any questions, so I suppose it was fully understandable for him.