Solved

Few issues

• 31 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hi,

I have a few issues I hope someone could help me with. 

First, I updated the templates of my Thank you for your order flow, but for some reason the old email are still sending. Any idea why? 

Secondly, on the same email flow I was updating the tigger for only 3 collections, but when saving I get the error  403 and 404. 

I did a quick research on how to solved this, so I landed on this article  but when trying to create a private API it says “Unable to create key.

Thannk you for any help or support to point me in the right direction :)

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 2 August 2022, 02:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Lela,

Welcome to the Community. Hope I can help answer some questions.

There could be a few reasons why you are still sending old emails. Without being able to go into your account for these questions, I’ll do my best to answer.

It could be that your Flow had customers in the waiting section and they were queued to receive the old emails. If a customer was in the 'Waiting' period then they would receive the current template at the time they were queued for the email.

Additionally, you could have duplicate accounts / integrations set by accident. 

For questions involving your account’s private API key, I would recommend reaching out to Support for those individual account issues that require a deeper look into the profile. At the same time, it wouldn’t hurt for them to check your other questions as well.

Thanks,

Alex